Miley Cyrus on Dog Floyd's Death: 'I Wanna F--king Scream' - Just Jared


Miley Cyrus is still in a mourning state over the sudden death of her dog Floyd earlier this week and she is using her Twitter account as a way to express her feelings.


“I wanna sleep but all I can do is cry. I never wanna go home to a house where Floyd isnt running & playing. how do I get thru this?” Miley tweeted. “I feel physically sick & I am so emotionally and physically exhausted I feel like I have nothing else to give sweet baby Moonie. Maybe I’m not ready yet…. But being alone won’t bring him back to me….. I’m at a loss I don’t know what to do.”


“I. Want. My. Friend. Back,” Miley added. “Im trying 2 tweet about it rather than screaming and waking up the entire hotel! I wanna f–king screaaam. Im so f–king angry at the world.”


Miley debuted her cute new puppy Moonie earlier that day, but it seems the pup has not yet filled the hole in her heart.



Like Just Jared on Facebook







Wenn


  • Josh Lucas and estranged wife Jessica Ciencin Henriquez are not reconciling- US Weekly

  • Mark Cuban doesn't think that Donald Trump can afford the Buffalo Bills - TMZ

  • Kevin Spacey explains why he won't play Johnny Carson in a mini-series- The Hollywood Reporter

  • Watch a sneak peek of Ed Sheeran singing his song "Sing"- Just Jared Jr

  • Fox orders less episodes of Glee- Entertainment Weekly

  • Eddie Murphy's girlfriend Paige Butcher shows off her bikini body- Huffington Post

  • Read a recap of the latest episode of Scandal- Lainey Gossip

  • Caitlin O’Connor sports a bikini on the beach- Hollywood Tuna




This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service — if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.






via http://ift.tt/1oEQqS0
Previous
Next Post »
Thanks for your comment